Getting Started with Pilates
Pilates is an investment in yourself. The best way to get started is to come into the studio for an introductory lesson to get a feel for what you are starting. We always offer new clients 50% off the walk-in rate, making the appointment $40 + tax, or FREE with the purchase of package.
We recommend that you begin your Pilates program with a series of private lessons. The series of Private lessons can last for as long, or as short a time as you want it to! You get out of Pilates what you put into it, if you work hard, you will advance.
Your First Pilates Visit:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out your client waiver and sign-in
- Do not eat heavily before your appointment
- Park in the University Bookstore parking for access to the studio.
What To Wear to Pilates:
- Leggings or Shorts
- Athletic top or t-shirt
- Socks – Socks are required – for your convenience we carry Shashi socks available for purchase at the front desk.
- All sessions are by appointment only.
- Preregistration and prepayment are required.
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. You will be charged for your session unless you cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- You must wear socks to all sessions and classes.
- No strong perfume or lotions please.