Group Pilates Classes
Contact us today to get 1/2 OFF your first instruction: 425-646-8400
Where everything you have learned in Private Instruction and Semi-Private Instruction is applied. Small group Pilates Classes of three to four clients will use their knowledge of the principles to modify or adjust exercises while moving through the different exercises effortlessly.
Group classes are fast and accurate using transition to keep a pace making Group classes extra challenging and a cardio workout. Clients will continue learning how to use the Gratz Equipment seeing their bodies evolve into a Pilates body.
Group Pilates Classes require that clients are able to demonstrate independence in the lesson knowing safety, springs, and the difference between the beginner, intermediate, and advanced sequences. We create these boundaries to make sure clients are properly trained. The dynamic of our group Pilates classes is to keep everyone continually challenged so we can always be advancing the entire groups personal development and practice of the authentic method.
Most people taking Pilates classes are never introduced to the more advanced exercises in Pilates and we are proud of our clients dedication to the practice and diligence to weekly appointments. We have created an environment of Pilates practitioners taking on a more advanced practice of Pilates in Bellevue, WA.
What do you do if you are starting Pilates but have the goal of advancing into Semi-Private and Group Pilates Classes immediately?
Whether you are doing Pilates classes with a friend or starting alone let our management and instructors work to create a program that will condition your body and train your mind to advance appropriately for your body.
At Nancy Wallace Pilates in Bellevue, we pair clients according to skill level, body type, age, and gender for the safest and most progressive workouts. Clients do not need to worry about being pushed into a Semi Private or Group classes that is too advanced or not advanced enough, we are always adapting the schedule to meet the needs of our clients physical, mental, and scheduling demands.
If you and another person are interested in starting together contact our management to help coordinate your first instruction. We are okay allowing clients wanting to start in groups of two, three, and four. Most be able to commit to the group and weekly appointments.
In these Pilates Classes You will Learn:
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Reformer and Mat Exercises
- Proper transitions and spring order, order of exercises
- Advancement of flow when transitioning with every exercise
- Learning how to correct “scoop” and deepen the “Scoop:” how the different abdominal layers control and help guide exercises and protect our internal structure
- Using the Power-House with confidence, deepening the work learned and how concentration can change the end result of how we exercise
- How the basic and intermediate exercises play off another and continuously advance in the body
- The translation of every exercise for your body type
- Develop a system of proper modifications
- Deepening the Breathe and its technique
- The equipment and how to use it properly for your body