Joe’s Tower Pilates Mat Class
Contact us today to get 1/2 OFF your first instruction: 425-646-8400
Exclusively offered at Nancy Wallace Pilates Monday, Wednesday, Friday @ 6pm and Saturday @ 9am or 10am
Joe’s Tower Pilates classes taught at Nancy Wallace Pilates of Bellevue are our only all level mat or tower Class. These classes are a great option if you are more interested in taking group classes, but are not ready to advance in the group reformer series. These tower classes truly embody the Pilates method and are a great addition to your regular cardio!
The Joe’s Tower classes are small group Pilates classes of 3-4 clients. In these classes you will be building strength and flexibility while incorporating the Springs from the Gratz Tower Units. Prepare to work hard in these 50 minute Pilates tower classes, you will learn the Pilates mat sequence while introducing the leg springs, arms springs, and push through bar of the Tower unit. We’ve created these tower classes with all these pieces for extra development of the Pilates Mat principles and your muscles.
- Advanced Mat Series
- Advanced Spring development
- The importance of flow, transitional movement, and the appropriate technique for all the levels of Mat
- Advancing the “Scoop;” continuing the development of this phenomenon
- Continuing to develop the “Power-House” and redefining the muscles of our bodies consisting of the back, stomach, bottom, and hamstrings learning to use all of these deeper layers of the abdomen and larger muscle groups
- How Pilates has translated in your body from Basic, Intermediate, to Advanced
- Develop a system of proper modifications for injuries
- Breath and technique
- Flexibility and proper stretching form